Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Happy!

It is a week late but Happy 4th of July! I love this country! I love freedom! Woohoo to America! We had a fun 4th, nothing too exciting, but we had a good time. We were sad to miss all the Idaho Falls traditions, but hopefully next year we will be there!
Not only was it the 4th of July but it was Avery's 7 month birthday! She is so big. How does she grow so much? She is starting to do beginner crawler stuff, but Michael and I are trying to hold off crawling. our apartment is not baby proof and we don't have many places to put stuff to make it baby proof. But we can only hold off so long. I am sure by the time she is 8 months she will be crawling. My baby is growing too fast.
Avery and Michael before we went out. Auntie Lolo gave us the dress, isn't it cute!!

Avery being cute. We were watching some breakdancers in the middle of the street.

Aren't the leaning trees cool!

Hanging out on HB Main Street

Avery tried macaroni and tomato juice (Adams' family tradition)for the first time. She LOVED it.

Sunset. You can see the little moon just left of us. Pretty.

Avery loved the fireworks and was quite enthralled with them at first then just got bored. I was trying to get her to watch them, but playing with the blanket was more fun.
Pretty Fireworks. We went down to the beach and they let them off the pier. It was a pretty decent show.
Avery was tired and soon fell asleep after this picture. What a fun day.
There are also other happy Julys: Happy Birthday Lauren M., baby Ella, Kim C., Uncle Mark, Carden, and Grandma! Love you guys!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! We miss you already! Nate boght some fireworks and I figured Nathan would be scared of them, but he was all about it. Kenadie wasn't so sure, though. Oh well, it was still fun times! We need another post!

mattyanddeidre said...

What cute pictures. It looks like you had fun! I'm jealous. We didn't do anything cool for 7/4. Oh, well, next year will be awesome. Miss you guys. Wish us luck on our long drive!

James and Audra said...

Where do you get those bows for her hair, I would love to make some for my little girl. Audra Divis

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I am going to have to try this macaroni and tomato juice...it kinda reminds me of the mac and cheese that grandma makes. Avery is cute in her dress!! 7 months old hard to believe!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

How fun!!! I cannot believe how darling your little daughter is!;)