Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bath Time

Little Miss Avery loves her baths. She loves to play in the water and splish-splash a bit. Sometimes she gets tired of sitting and has found that if she lays on her tummy the can still play and see everything while taking a break.
We thought it was really funny when Avery started to do this and would laugh at her. In this picture it looks like she is saying "What? I am just enjoying bath time. Duh."
Oh and this is my hot husband. Doesn't have much to do with bath time other than he is bathing Avery in this picture. It is more for eye candy. Yum.

5 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

That is too funny. I really love the second picture where you can see her sweet little painted toes! Yeah, yummy to my tummy! OWW OWW MICHAEL! (well I guess I should say yummy to my eyes since you don't actually eat him, but it doesn't rhyme.)

Beth said...

She is so funny! How cute is that?! Our sink must be a little bigger because Addie flipped forward to try to get something and went under... yikes!

Lisha said...

I LOVE her painted tosies! Carden says hi to Uncle Michael! We are just getting to where we can sit in the sink for our bath, and it is exciting. Kenadie sits in the little sink and watches while Nathan sits in the big sink and plays with water and bubbles... cute!

chia said...

i just love that little girl! and those cute pink toenails! im counting the days until yall are back in happy valley... :) ps im glad you are now 'wicked' like me.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

She is going to be a swimmer just like her mom...watch out 2024 Olympics!!...