Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back to Cali!

Well Avery and I have made it back. Our flights went really well both to Alabama and back. They were on time and we even arrived early both times. I have a new love for Delta. Our flights back to LAX were better than the ones to HSV too. The first flight Avery got her own seat and we sat by a somewhat nicer person on the long airplane ride. We are glad to be home with our Daddy but miss all our fun cousins and aunts and nuna and papa. We will go back for Christmas though, and I am sure that will be here before we know it. Here are some pictures of our airplane riding day. I will post more about the vacation later. I still need to get the disc of 1500 pictures that we took the week we were together (ahem, Kiara, Alisha, or Beth will you send me yours when you have downloaded them?).
Avery waiting for our plane in HSV. Watching the lady teach Avery to buckle up.

Buckling up!

Taking care of lovey bear.
Oh! We took Avery's 6 month pictures the day before we left. Alisha's super talented friend, Kim, did them and I love the ones I have seen. I will post some once I get the disc, but for now she has about 5 or so on her blog. Here is the website:
http://greenfield-kmg.blogspot.com/
Avery's post is on June 30. It is the 3rd one down (as of now, she could post more).

3 comments:

Beth said...

I LOVE your pictures by Kim! They are so pretty! Avery is such a doll! I'm so glad she and Addie got to meet and play, but so sad its another six months until we see you girls again.

mattyanddeidre said...

What perfect pictures at the airport, so cute! We miss you guys so much! Avery is such a cutie and is really growing up!

Lacey Freeman said...

Love the pictures of Ave that Kim took and I can't wait to see more! We miss you so much already!