Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mini-me-Michael

After much speculating who Avery looks like, Michael ran across this picture of himself. Now if we were to doctor this photo up a bit and put a bow on his head, and maybe puff his cheeks a bit, it would be Avery to a T! They seriously have the same eyes, I love it! I was looking through my pictures to find a photo of Avery making this exact face, because she does, but I apparently haven't been able to capture it on film. I will try, but Avery does not always do what I want her to when the camera comes out. She stares at it with amazement. I think I should make it a regular toy for her so she won't be in such awe when she sees it... maybe then I could capture some cute smiles such as the one above.

4 comments:

Lisha said...

She is Michael's clone! But, I still think there is some of our family in her... just like Carden and Kenadie. I want to smoosh her so bad... how's the internship in Alabama search going?!!

Beth said...

Wow, she does look like her daddy! How cute! Are you coming for spring break?

Ash said...

Awww Miguel. He's so cute. They really do look so much alike it's nuts. I can't wait for Sunday...Blokus again or different game?

Carly A said...

Beth- I don't think I'm coming. BOO! But it is like $500 and no one in our fam has that money to just dish out. Dang expensive airplanes!

Ash- Girl, if we are home, game day Sunday. We only have cards, BLokus, Cranium, and Battle of the Sexes. If you want to play anything else, bring it along. Balderdash would be way fun, we just will need some more people. We can do that...