Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2007 Pictures Cont'd

This was the Garza family sealing. All of Michael's siblings are here. We are just missing Natalie's husband Ryan, and David and Melissa's kids. We are a good looking family aren't we! Oh and Avery isn't missing. She is the ball in my tummy!
We met Mom and Heidi up in Park City one weekend. We had Holden stay with us a couple days before and we met them up there to have some fun and drop Holden off.
We went on a road trip with Michael's parents. We ended up having a really good time. This picture up here was taken in the same spot that Mom and Dad Adams took when they were dating... I think if I remember the story right.
Looking for elk with Dad Adams. I actually spotted the one in the background first and I was so excited. If you know Michael, it is quite an accomplishment to find an animal before he does. He has these eyes that can find an animal on the tip of the mountain at night. It is pretty impressive, so I felt pretty cool finding the elk first.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Are these pics at Grand Tetons/Jackson Hole? They are spectacular....but I don't see any moose/elk/wildlife...getting old sucks....=)

Carly A said...

Yeah they are. Michael also corrected me and let me know I didn't spot an elk it was a moose. Whoops.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Bruce and I have that same picture on our honeymoon...how funny is that? =)

I clicked on the pic and then I saw the moose (mooses? meese? mice?)....anyway, I feel much better about my eyesight now! =)

mrbob said...

Wow, Elk scouting....now that sounds like fun. It seems like only yesterday when we lived in Idaho Falls, Idaho . .on "I" street to be exact. The temple sat perfectly framed in our family room picture window. I'm sure I have that polaroid picture somewhere. It was wonderful living there...though so far from all our family and there was no email or blogging then. LOL!!! :)