Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2007 Memories

Mom Adams sent Michael and I some random pictures she had from 2007. It was kind of fun to look through and I want to share some memories from before my blogging time.
This was when I got my endowments taken out at the Idaho Falls Temple. It was so great to have my mom, sister, grandparents and all my in-laws. We missed my dad and his parents but it was a wonderful experience.
This is us with Jennifer, Mike's oldest sister, and his parents.
This is Grandma, Mom and Alisha at the Idaho Falls.
Don't worry, WAY more to come.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

How sweet both Alisha and your mom were able to go to the temple with you! I'm sure that was really wonderful for you. I have been through the Idaho Falls temple (with Sister Bodily). Beautiful! Is that where y'all were sealed?

Carly A said...

No we were married in Mt Timpanogos temple. Michael is from Idaho Falls and we had an open house up there to that is where I took out my endowments.