Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday

Here's my babies looking all cute after church. We took a ton of pictures and this is the only one where they are both looking with normal facial expressions. My thighs were burning so the photo session came to a halt. I should probably do that daily so i'll have some hot thighs for the summer. Yeah right :)Okay so this video is pretty long but the end result is really exciting! We have been counting with Ave for a while now but she was always very sure that she knew how to count and we didn't so she would say whatever number she wanted and if we corrected her she would say "no! 1 2 1 or 1 2 6" or whatever order she decided the numbers should go in. But while I was gone this weekend Mike said she counted to 6 for him no problem and tonight we got her to count to 10! We were really excited and so we of course had to get it on video (luckily she let us)! Oh and the beginning is her thinking. When we go shopping or have a decision to make she'll go "hmmm, yet me tink" and tap her cheek. I absolutely love it. She's being silly doing it here but its so cute when she's serious. Enjoy the video!

7 comments:

Lisha said...

Kenadie made me watch the video ten times over, seriously! It's a good thing it is a cute video. I love that little girl, oh I miss her so much! And the rest of you...

kaitlan said...

I love to watch these girls grow up on the blogs! It was so cute when she said two in the middle of counting the first time. She did really well both times! Such a smart cutie-patootie!

Beth said...

YAY Ave! I love "let me tink"! So cute! Addie always goes "hmmm" and rubs her chin, LOL! And I love your Sunday picture! I need to start doing that too, it's just too darn cold here right now.

Kari and Robert said...

carly I'm so spoiled by your children. I have way to high expectations for my own now because of them. ugh.

Steph and David said...

Wow she is so big!!!! how did she grow up that fast? I swear she is advanced for her age. You are a good mama for teaching her these things :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

What a good little counter!! I love the Sunday picture. It isn't as easy as it sounds...I know!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

so cute!