Saturday, January 9, 2010

Besties: Old and New!

The week before Christmas Brittney, my dear old friend from BYU, came to visit for a couple of days with her baby James while Sam her hub was on a ski trip. It was soooo much fun and I wish wish wish that Brittney was my neighbor. We would have so much fun together and so would our boys. Here they are! Brittney and I are going to frame these pictures for their college dorm room. Oh and isn't Pierson huge? He's like 3 months younger and almost just as big... oh wait maybe he is just as big.
Can't leave Avery out of the picture taking fun! She liked having another baby around and while Brittney was probably glad to get James away from Avery, Avery loved James.
I think Pierson might be jealous in this picture, his sis is talking to another baby! What?!
This isn't the picture I wanted to post but I guess it will have to do cause I don't want to go back and repost it. They all still look cute, right?
It really was so much fun to have Brittney here with James. It is fun to see her as a mom. She is such a beautiful ,mommy and it was so fun to hear her talk to James and just function as a mom. I love her! Oh and notice how we were smart enough not to take pictures of ourselves :) Thanks Brit for coming and I can't wait till you visit Sam's family again so we can see you. Sorry we never made it to the beach, maybe next time we won't have as many nap times going on :)




2 comments:

sam and brittney said...

I LOVED LOVED staying with you! It was soo fun!! I wish we were neighbors too!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Pierson is so HUGE!! I love it! He reminds me of baby pictures I have seen of Denise. He definitely has Brimhall in him! Baby James is also very cute. I bet you had the best time!