Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We're Crazy

Super crazy. Avery just learned a week ago (from a book... funny what they pick up) how to make a silly face and will just randomly do it and giggle. I love her. Pierson of course needs help making his silly face. Avery and I were laughing so hard everytime she did it. Pierson looks a bit disgruntled in this picture but he honestly did not let out a squeal. He just kept looking at us with huge eyes that say "What is your problem?"

Enjoy the video, but just know it is way better in person. If you come visit us we'll do it for you! And if you'r really lucky Avery will do it to you... jk.

5 comments:

kaitlan said...

Pierson's face is super funny in that picture. Conner's faces never seem quite as good in pictures. Real life is much better. I've got a blog now. check it out at himesfamily3.blogspot.com

Ashley Terry said...

Your hair is so cute Car! I love hearing Avery's belly laugh. It totally put a smile on my face. :)

Beth said...

LOL!!!! We sure do miss you guys!!! I want to see some pics of your apt... it looks like you've done some decorating in the first pic, CUTE! Addie's funny faces consist of sticking out her tongue and tilting her head.... dork!

lynette brimhall said...

Love the pictues, that's the way I can get to know my GREATS. Keep them coming. Grandma B

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Laughed so hard I cried! Love that Avery! We have said from the beginning that Pierson doesn't know what he got himself into!