Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Teenie Halloweenie

Okay so my pictures totally posted in the wrong order and I don't know how to fix it without doing it all over again soooo I am sorry for the our of order Halloween story.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Here is Avery with our carved pumpkins. We carved them Halloween night with our friends D&S. We have put off carving our pumpkins because everytime we had time Avery was asleep and we wanted her to experience it because she is obsessed with the pumpkins. Well she was once again asleep on Halloween night but I figured we could just go out and buy another pumpkin and do it with her. She absolutely loved the carved pumpkins especially when we lit them. She sat out there for 20 minutes before Michael pulled her in to take a bath. I think she would have stayed out there for like another half hour if we had let her.
Here is Avery in her fairy costume before we went trick or treating. THis is at our house and no one took any candy while we were gone. Sad. Now i have tons of candy that I don't like... I guess we have candy for next year (nerds don't get stale right?).

Here is Avery with the pumpkins before they were carved. She seriously loved the pumpkins and would sit outside and play with them for forever. She loved picking up the little one and trying to pick up the other two. She would make cute faces and grunts as she would try.


For lunch on Friday, Avery and I went out with some of our best girlfriends. I look like a tard in the picture but everyone else looks cute. We had a good time chatting away. It has been a while since we have all been together and probably too long before it happens again. I love those girls though!


We started Halloween by making sugar cookies on Thursday night. They were delicious and helped me start gaining my holiday weight. I think I ate like 12. It is a good thing that we have friends to give them away to!
Well I have more pictures but they didn't download because my camera died so these will have to do for now. I will try and post again soon... maybe tonight if you are lucky.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM! He is 15 years old! My baby brother is 15! In a year he is going to date and drive.... watch out world!

6 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

I hear ya! I made choc chip cookies with 50% of haloween m&m's and I think I had atleast 13! Avery is such a beautiful child! I love her big blue eyes!!

Beth said...

I love her costume!!! I want to see more pics of her in it! Happy Bday SAM!

Lisha said...

I need more pics, too! And, you don't like Mike and Ikes and Nerds?!! What's wrong with you?

Dawn, said...

I just gotta say that Avery is one of those babies that makes me what to kiss my computer screen!! Is your family going to be able to come to Alisha's for Christmas? I hope to see you!! We will be having a 'Barn Tree' party and I would love to have all the Haynies come too, great fun!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Just bring your left-over Halloween candy for Christmas!! Sam will eat it!! HAHA

Avery is so cute in her fairy princess costume! Give her a big hug from Nuna!

Laney said...

are you going to be around at christmas? I really want you to meet Hank.And I want to see avery. i cannot believe how big she is. We fly to Utah on the 16th.