Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a Pumpkin Patch in Sandy a couple of weeks ago and had a grand ol' time. We went for family home evening after Michael had gone to school and work so we got there kinda later so it was dark. But we still had a great time, especially Avery who was obsessed with the pumpkins. This is the only picture I have of Avery looking at me because she was so enthralled with the pumpkins she couldn't do anything but touch them and ooh and aah at them.
This was on the hayride around the little pumpkin patch. She is our little pumpkin! Isn't that hat adorable! Aunt Heidi gave it to her along with that cute shirt. She matched the pumpkin patch perfectly!



Lindi, me, Avery, and Kiara on the hayride! Michael, Jeris, and Suzanna on the hayride.

We actually had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch even though it was small and didn't have much to do than take a ride and find a pre-picked pumpkin. We were glad that Chia and the buds came to make it great. Oh and they also had delicious apple cider that was free! Yum!
Stay tuned for some cute Halloween pictures of my teenie halloweenie, Avery!




7 comments:

James and Audra said...

LOVE THE HAT!!!!

Beth said...

I LOVE her hat! She looks so stinking cute. She looks like she is close to walking!

Cari said...

Love the hat, too!!! Last year Noah was almost 7 months old and I got no pictures of him looking at me. Like Avery, he was much more interested in the pumpkins, straw, etc. then he was in me.

Lisha said...

I am jealous of that hat... CU-TIE!!! Wish we could have gone to the pumpkin patch together!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

That's my little pumpking!! Wished I was there to have fun and drink cider!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

That's suppose to be pumpkin...not pumpking

Lacey Freeman said...

I love pumpkin patches! =) I love that hat and shirt...too cute. We miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see some pics of her in her costume!