Sunday, October 5, 2008

10 MONTHS...

HOly heck my baby is 10 months old... only 2 months away from a year. How did this happen? She was a little itty (sorta) baby not long ago who cuddled with me and would fall asleep on me and needed me for absolutely everything. Now she is a little missy that wants down on the ground, but then wants me to hold her, but wait she wants back on the ground again because she has to crawl around the room then scale across the couch to end back up back at me and once again she wants back up. She eats anything and everything you could possibly give her. She LOVES people and is very engaging to all that are in her sight. She still mostly likes mom or dad to hold her but she will try to captivate anyone in her sight with her big blue eyes and even bigger smile. She thinks baby/toddlers are the funniest things ever and will laugh at anything they do. Avery will wave hello and goodbye most of the time and if you are extra lucky she will blow you a kiss. She has even started to give fives... very softly.

This is on her 10 month birthday at Ashley's bridal shower
This is at Grandma Great's right after Conference on Sunday
Avery was showing Auntie Chia how big she is!

I am so grateful for my Avery and the sweet spirit she has. She makes everyday so fun and worth doing all I do for her. I am so grateful for my little family and for the future we have together, I am so excited for each day we have together. I am grateful for the gospel that provides me with the knowledge that I can live with my family eternally. I could not imagine a day without them. I am grateful for the leaders of the Church who give such amazing advice that somehow seems to be directed to me. I am going to try and make the most of each day and remember how blessed I am and how much my Father in Heaven loves me.

4 comments:

danakat said...

Being a mom is the best!!!

Beth said...

I am feeling the same way!!! Where the heck did all the time go!?!?!?! I can't wait to see pictures of little sweetie avery!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

How this post warms my heart! My little girl is all grown up and being the best mommy to her little girl! Love it!!

The Cochran Family said...

Holy heck, do you live in utah? J/K I love saying that too...lol This is the cutest stage, but they just keep getting better! I love her eyes...big and beautiful!!! Congrats!