Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Halloween

I finally found the folder that had some more of the Halloween pictures, so sorry it is out of season but I wanted to post them. Here is our little fairy! Mom and Avery at the ward party.
Getting ready to go out! Gotta brush those teeth!


The cutest fairy behind ever.


Cute little fairy girl minus the wings.
Okay I have been wanting to write these things down and never get to it so I am just going to blog about it without pictures. So sorry.
When Avery wants something she will point to it and then hit her chest and do it repeatedly. When I put our jackets on and grab my wallet or diaperbag Avery will immediately start waving bye bye because she knows we are about to leave... and she loves it. Avery can climb stairs... scary especially when we are at aunt Susan's. When I ask where something is or if Avery drops something she will immediately throw her hands palm up in the "I don't know" position. Avery will nod and/or shrug her shoulders when you talk to her. A lot of times it actually makes sense and is so funny. Yesterday we were out playing in all the leaves and when cars would drive by Avery would wave bye bye to them. We ended up forgetting about pulling leaves apart and just waved for like 15 minutes. I know there are more but I am terrible at remembering them. At least I wrote these ones down!


5 comments:

Beth said...

She is the cutest little fairy ever! I have those exact leg warmers for Addie's birthday! I can't wait to see Ave do all of those cute things (but if she is like her stinky cousin Addie she will freeze up and not do anything in front of people other than me, Jarom and mom). :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Avery is such a pretty fairy. I can
t believe she is growing so fast. I would love to see all of the cute gestures she is doing. Can't wait until Christmas!!

James and Audra said...

What a cute little girl, how did you get her to keep that stuff on, Makayla would have it ripped off in two seconds. She is so cute and James and I just love her cheeks. Love James and Audra

Lacey Freeman said...

I love her costume. She is so cute!! I can't wait until Christmas!!!!

Natalie B. said...

Hey, guys. Long time, no talk. Avery is looking so cute. just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. Wish we were going to be up there for Thanksgiving.