Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Back Again!

 

Okay so I finally figured out why I was having so much trouble with Picasa: It isn't made for macs. So i got on Mike's computer and transferred some pictures and I think that I finally figured it out. I just couldn't figure out how to put the pictures in the collage in the order that I wanted them. Oh well, I will save that for another day. These are pictures of a Sunday drive and also of my BIG belly. 38 inches and that was 2 weeks ago. I really am getting big and don't know how I am going to get any bigger!
Michael and I actually have some updates! We both got jobs... not the most exciting news but we are excited. Michael works for the civil engineering lab at BYU. From what I understand the civil engineer students will create project plans and then Michael will make whatever and so the students can test out their projects. At least that is part of his job. I know the other day he had to design a stage and now he is building it. I think it is going to be used for the students to stand on and watch their projects?? I am not the person to ask. Anyways, I got a job at the Gap. Don't ask how because they are hiring for seasonal and I will be out all the month of December, but they did hire me. I work in Baby Gap and Gap Kids. I have only worked one real shift and I really liked it. It is hard to be on my feet for that long but I don't notice it until I am off and have time to sit and think about it. It is so fun to look at all the baby clothes! Fun and tempting! I am being good though. I can't buy anything else for the baby, except I told Michael that I am allowed to buy a Christmas dress for baby, and gap has the cutest Christmas dress! YAY!
I went to the doctor the other day and they told me I was measuring two weeks ahead, but reminded me that this didn't mean I was going to have my baby early, just that she is going to be a big baby. But then I started thinking, the first due date they gave me wasa Nov 25, so Lexi maybe Avery will come on your birthday. I don't know if I will be ready that soon though, I will have a ton of school projects to get out of the way first. I guess we will just have to see. I have been having tons of contractions lately and on Sunday I thought for a second that she was coming. I had an hour worth of 5-minute-apart contractions. Scary. I still have tons of contractions but I think I still have a while, thank goodness.
Michael and I are in the middle of testing again for the next two weeks. I totally hate this time of the school year. It is so nice to know that I will be done in 8 weeks! Poor Michael though, he has a lot more 8 weeks of school. Right now he is also interviewing for internships. It is kind of exciting. He is interviewing for jobs in Las Vegas, Chicago, California, Alaska, Hawaii (I'm not getting my hopes up), and we will also interview for my dad's company in Oklahoma. It will be interesting to see where we end up, he is also interviewing for some in Utah so watch us stay here. Oh well.
So I have a funny story, that only my committed readers can read. This is why I put it on the bottom. It is your reward for making it through the rest of the blog. So I got out of class and was heading down the stairs, reading a text from Ashley. Well when I got to the bottom and took the last step, I realized it wasn't the bottom and totally fell down. In front of tons of people. On my hands and knees. It is bad enough to fall down, but to fall down and be pregnant is even worse. I tried to hide my belly so no one would freak out. They were all asking me if I was okay and I said yes and ran (limped) out. I didn't get hurt, just superbly embarrassed. I wanted to cry I was so embarrassed. Oh man. It was awful.
Here is a Halloween joke I heard from one of my girlfriends: Why can't Frankenstein have kids? Because he has a halloweener (Lacey this is for you: hollow weiner).... haha! Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisha said...

You have the most embarassing falling-down stories ever! I can just see it all in my head right now! I love you and hope you go to Hawaii... what a great excuse for a fabulous vacation!!!

Lacey Freeman said...

i am a totally committed reader and made it to the bottom. haha. i love your joke. and i can't believe how cute you are...i am so jealous. lexi was over here bragging how cute you look and then turned and told me that i looked like a big whale when i was pregnant...thanks lex.

Carly A said...

Just tell her to wait. Lets see what she looks like when a little person is growing inside of her. She will at least feel like a big whale... haha