Thursday, October 4, 2007

Life of the Adams


We haven't posted in a while because we don't have anythong too exciting to talk about. I did however apply to graduate and I am accepted, so come December I will be done with my college career, for now. I think I still have a couple more years of school in my future. We also were accepted by WIC today, which is super great news for us! Free food! Woohoo! We are hoping to hear from Medicaid by the end of the week or atleast the beginning of next week. Hopefully we are accepted for that too. What else? Mike and I have just been taking tests this past week and have another week of tests, so we have been pretty busy. I just got back from a doctor's appointment and the baby is doing great. Growing right along. I am measuring a week ahead of my due date, which is normal, but hopefully that means he will induce me on December 6. I just need to have her on a Thursday so I can get back to school on Wednesday for all my final reviews. Life should be interesting these next couple of months. It's crazy to think that its close to two months away right now... Michael and I are going to be parents... CRAZY! Everyone might want to start praying for our little baby now, that she will turn out normal. Haha. Well anyways, that has been our last week or so. Sorry we don't have any exciting stories.

11 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

you guys are too funny. we love you. be looking for a special letter from chase in the mail. =)

Lacey Freeman said...

okay to get cute backgrounds you can click on the shabby tulips link on my page...its on the right side under the fellow bloggers section and it will tell you how to do it from there...its pretty easy! love ya!

Lisha said...

You crack me up. I love the pic; you and Mike were made for each other! Little Avery is lucky to have you guys. I love that you love life, and that you have such a positive outlook on what's going on and your future. Love you!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Hi its mom...I love your pictures!! I am going to do some updating on my blog...still kinda unsure of what and how to do it so don't expect a whole lot! Love you.

Lacey Freeman said...

yay! you got the cute background going on! good job! =)

Lacey Freeman said...

that would be too awesome if you guys came out here for a while!

Beth said...

You two are so cute! I can't wait for Addie and Avery to meet. We'll have to plan a time next year when we'll all be at the same place at the same time.

danakat said...

Hey Carly...I just had to comment this time. I love your little blip of info on your sidebar. You two are too fun! And congratulations on little Avery...I'm looking forward to some pictures on 'several' blogs. :) You are going to be a fantastic mom!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the blog, I haven't quite got one down yet. I love Thursdays too, best day of the week. Wish we could see you all more and can't wait to see that baby. So sad I won't ever see you with a big ol'belly. Keep posting pictures. Love it!

Lindsi said...

You kidding me. I started praying for your baby before she was even concieved. I'm hoping for a miracle of a semi normal child from the two of you! (You made fun of me on my blog, I make fun of you in return) :) Love you dudes!

Birdie said...

Hey Carly,
Just thought I'd comment on your blog. You crack me up. Thursday is my favorite day too but only b/c of CSI and ER!!! WOO WOO! Neways I'm totally adding you to my blogging list...

Cali