Sunday, October 14, 2007

I Need Help





I know I need help with a lot of things but I really need help with Picasa. I totally don't get it. I don't know if it is because of me or because I am using a Mac. I am just plain confused. I don't even really get how to post pictures with text, but it happens. So if any of my wonderful sisters want to call and help me, that would just be wonderful. Mom and I talked about it, but she didn't give too much help. But don't worry, I love you Mom, we are just too much the same.
These pictures are of a few weeks ago (I know I am lame) at a civil engineering banquet. We went with one of Michael's best friends from growing up (David and Stephanie) who is also going into civil engineering at the Y. His other best friend's parents (the Dustins) are on the board so we sat with them. It was a lot of fun and really interesting to hear all of the different ways Michael can go with his degree. It will be exciting when we can finally graduate and and move somewhere and he can start a job and we can start living it up (at least that is what we tell ourselves). But at the banquet they had really good food. One of the guys had just gotten back from Alaska and so there was fresh salmon (not a huge fan) and halibut (pretty darn good) with tons of sides. It helped Michael out in his seminar class and we got a free meal. It was great!
There is also a picture of Kiara, Michael, and I from the Air Force vs. BYU game. We whooped them. Go BYU! (I know my face is fat. It is the only thing that swells. Boo.)
I have some more pictures from last Sunday that are a little more exciting, but I want to use picasa, so sisters: if you want a more interesting post with pictures you better call me and help me out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady! Ya know, my face swells...ok my ENTIRE body swells when I am pregnant and I wish I looked as cute as you preggers!

By the way about your comment to me, yeah the kids are getting big way too fast! Chad was baptized this past February! I remember you holding him when you yourself were a beehive-weird, huh? LOL

Lisha said...

I'll give you a call, we need to chat anyways! I think you are precious, and I wish I looked like you. My butt and hips and thighs just explode when I am pregnant. Oh well. It'll be worth it, right?!! Anyways, I'll talk to you soon! Smooch!

danakat said...

You're cute and you know it! So just hush up. :)

Lacey Freeman said...

okay...so give me a call whenever you're in front of picasa and i will try and help you! i miss you guys!!!