Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alisha


I think Alisha is seriously addicted to blogging. I just barely posted before this and I already have a comment from her. Let's see how long it takes for her to comment on this post. It will be my new game. Every time I post I will see how long it takes Alisha to comment. This should be fun!

I also have to say: if you need a good laugh please click on my link to Lindsi's blog. I almost died laughing. Read the one that says something like "Ms. Sullivan's class says the darndest things." It is totally worth it. Thank you Linds.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Ok, you just posted at the right time... I'm not obsessed, though I admit I am addicted. I write once a day and check once a day, sometimes twice... that's not too bad is it?!! Hahaha! That's a good picture of us, I copied it onto my computer!

danakat said...

She's obsessed. ;)