Friday, January 23, 2009

Park City

When we came home from Alabama we had 3 days to try and get our life put back together before we headed off to Park City to be with Michael's family. We had so much fun there! I was terrible with picture taking but here are a few that I did get. Above is Avery giving a kiss to cousin Annie. We are so excited that Avery has close girl cousins on both sides! It will make family reunions so much fun! Avery was in love with Annie (who isn't) and would try to give her kisses and loves and tickles whenever she could.
This is Avery and Grandpa watching the kids tell stories on the table. She was being cute and cuddly with him... until she saw me. But it was sweet for the few minutes!
This is Austin being crazy on the table. This is also when Avery spotted me. She became a reall momma's girl with all the trips we took. She would constantly be saying 'mommy, mommy, mommy'
This is Nick and James, the best two cousins ever. They are seriously so cute together!
Earlier in the week Avery was really interested in auntie Chia's boots so we put them on her and I went to take a picture and she freaked out right before I took it (typical) so we never got it. Then I was wearing my slippers (above) and Avery became really interested in them so I put them on her and she stood and smiled until I got the camera and then this is what she did. But she looks really cute!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Poor Ave! Trips are hard on babies. Looks like a blast though! She is so cute in those boots!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Your trip to Park City looks like a lot of fun!

Natalie B. said...

It was so fun seeing you guys. Avery is so cute in all these pictures.