Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bathtimes are the best times

Avery LOVES baths and is usually so happy in them so it is the best time to get her to do the things we want her to show off. Enjoy! Avery's little vocabulary is growing. It is so fun to hear her say new words. Here are some of the words she says now:

mommy, daddy, doggy, puppy, hi, yummy, quack quack, bzzz, she tries to bark like a dog, shoes, fish (same as shoes), she will smack her lips to do what a fish says, ears, eyes, moo, mine or me (when she wants something), uhoh.

She loves to point to people's nose, eyes, and ears and she will turn your head so she can point to both of them. She still isn't walking but she is standing on her own and could walk if she wanted to. But I like her as my baby still, I'm not ready for a toddler so I'm not totally pushing it.

Avery is starting to give super sweet kisses. On my birthday she was standing in a booth next to me and she tugged my shoulder to look at her then she gave me two big kisses. It was the best birthday present because I didn't even have to ask!

5 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

Wow, I can't believe how much she's growing up and she is a smart girl! Cayman misses Avery and so do I!

Beth said...

She is TOO adorable! I love her bzzzz! I can't get Addie to imitate any animal sounds except for a bear (rarrrrrr). Everytime I ask her what anything says she says "rarrr".... It keeps Jarom laughing so she just keeps on doing it.... hehe.

I'm trying to talk Jarom into us flying out there end of march/early april. So bug him about it! :)

Lisha said...

I jjust want to squish that girl! So cute, and so different from even a month ago when I saw her last. Kena says hi and daddy.

Carly A said...

Jarom and Beth come to Utah! Who knows how much longer we will be here!

Beth said...

I showed Addie the videos and Addie wanted to love on Avery and started crying when I took the computer away. :)