Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Mac is Back!!!

(Sorry for the underlining)My dear sweet computer stopped working 5 months ago but we took it into the Apple store a week ago and now it is working as good as new! Yahoo! I have pictures that I never got to post because I downloaded them on my computer right before it broke and so now here they are. I know you are excited but stay in your seats!

We went to Idaho at the end of the summer when we got back from California. We were there for a week and two of those days we were on David and Melissa's boat! Avery did pretty good on the first day, the second was not so great. Here is Avery and me just chilling!
Here is Melissa and Lauren driving the boat.
Grandma kept Eliza and Avery happy.
Along with all of our fun came work.... not really because Michael loves mowing lawns with this lawnmower. Avery went out and helped him a bit.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I'm jealous! My computer is still on the fritz. I'd love to see the Adam's yard in summer, it looks gorgeous!