Friday, January 30, 2009

My Birthday

These are the two extremely beautiful faces that woke me on my birthday. Michael was really sweet and took Avery in the early morning hours to the store and made me this wonderful breakfast in bed.
Of course I was kind of a klutz and spilled the orange juice all over the bed. Whoops. Michael told me that I was only allowed to eat at the table after that.
This is the cutest little chef you will ever see. She also thought the breakfast was delicious.
Anjuli came to Michael's rescue and made me these adorable cupcakes that were super tasty. Isn't she so crafty!??!
Avery helped me blow out one of the candles. Don't mind me I look horrible, focus on Avery, she is the cute one.
Michael, Kiara, Avery and I went to Magleby's (thanks to Aunt Susan) for my birthday dinner. It was so good! (Don't mind Michael's big zit, focus on the snazzy braid he did in my hair)
Here is Chia, Ave, and me cheezing it up just for you. It was way past Avery's bedtime and she was incredibly tired and loud in the restuarant, but it still was tasty and fun. Oh and see my cute sweater? That was from Mom and Dad Adams along with a cute brown vest. I LOVE my birthday.
On Saturday (day after the birthday) we went to dinner with some of my girlfriends. This is Avery and me before we left. I Love how this coat makes Avery cheeks look even chubbier.

Not pictured: Ashley, Avery, and I went out to lunch at CPK on my birthday. We enjoyed a really yummy meal thanks to Ashley! Anjuli came over after lunch and brought me flowers. I love those girls. Thanks for making my birthday special!

6 comments:

sam and brittney said...

Happy B-day Carly!! And yes I loved the braid!

mattyanddeidre said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Happy Birthday!

Beth said...

I am so impressed with your hubby! Breakfast and a braid?! Wow! I can't even get my hair to look right when I try to braid it like that and he's a guy, he's not supposed to be so good at it! :)

In the first picture I couldn't tell that Avery had on an apron and I was wondering what kind of funky pjs you had her in...lol!

Cat said...

hey, i'm not sure how i found you, but i hate zits!! so i fixed your pic for you. :) everyone deserves a great birthday picture to remember! you have a great family, congrats on all your blessings.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AHMOMkvuDk8/SYewcHq5A1I/AAAAAAAAAzI/VhOcOg3UWNI/s1600-h/IMG_1405.jpg

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Just so you know I am working on your birthday post. I am completing Lexi's and then yours is next...I have started compiling the pictures as we speak1

Laney said...

mike did the braid? I am super impressed. Wow.