Monday, August 18, 2008

Girl's Morning Out

This was a couple weeks ago, but I am just super behind on blogging. Sorry folks. Lately Avery and I have been taking walks to get out of the house. Sometimes we even have the car so we can go to a park and walk around. I finally remembered to take the camera to one of our girl's mornings out. This is at a park called 'Breakfast In the Park'. We saw ducks and fed them Avery's stale Cheerios, we walked around, and Avery went swinging for the first time. She was kind of in a daze this morning, I think she was kind of tired, but she seemed to like the swinging. Look at her cute little socks. Grandma Adams gave those to us before she was bor and she finally fits into them. I love them!
This is us walking around on the track. She is so cute! I love that little baby!
After walking around in the park we stopped off at Jamba Juice and got a smoothie and banana oat cake. Avery loves the food and smoothies. Go figure... just look at those cheekies!
I love my little baby! We are the best of girlfriends! We always have fun together. Although I want to keep her small forever, I am excited for when she is older and we can have conversations and go shopping! More fun to come for sure!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love girl days! Addie and I have so much fun going out together.

chia said...

i am in love with her 4 front teeth. too cute. im counting the days...

Lacey Freeman said...

How much fun...I love that little grin of hers and those pants and socks...way too cute! =)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Would love to play in the park with you two! Maybe someday...