Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lame-O!

I am a lame-o. I didn't take one picture of Michael's birthday. The computer is a lame-o because I do have a video of Michael's birthday but it won't let me upload it. So double lame-o.

On Michael's birthday he had to wake up at 6 and go to work. I am not a morning person at all and even more so when I am awoken in the night, so I decorated the house the night before while Michael was asleep. Avery and I made a couple banners and signs to hang around. So I stayed up late blogging and convinced Mike to go to bed. He finally did and was dead asleep so I snuck around and decorated. I wanted to wake up and make him breakfast, but as I stated before I am not a morning person so that didn't happen, sorry babe.

I made Mike lasagna for his birthday since it is his favorite, and we are still eating it because I made so much. Good thing he loves it. I also made marble cake with chocolate frosting because that is his favorite too. We just hung out and then had cake and ice cream and then played pin the tail on the donkey. FUN. Seriously. Michael and I played for a while.

On Friday we went out to California Pizza Kitchen with our friends for dinner and then they came over for games and cake. I hope Mike had a fun birthday because I enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Beth said...

did you draw a donkey yourself to pin the tail on it? How funny! I'm not a morning person either... I don't know how I'm going to be at the airport at 5 AM to get to Tulsa.... eek.

Lacey Freeman said...

That cracks me up about pin the tail on the donkey...but I bet it was fun! I'm totally not a morning person either. That was sweet of you to decorate the apartment for him! =)