Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged...

Why not?

A- Attached or single: Attached to my hot husband and my cute little girl.
B- Best Friend: Michael is of course my super best friend, but girl wise I would say my sisters, my mom, Ashley Christley, Lauren Mills, and all my other girlfriends.
C-Cake or Pie: Cupcakes please. 
D- Day of Choice: Well most of my days now just blend together. I probably like Saturdays best because Michael is home usually and we run errands and hang out with fun people (aka: Lindsi)
E- Essential Item: Mascara. I look terrible without it. 
F- Favorite Color: I think green is it for now, but I am starting to really like lavender... weird.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Whatever you got. Actually if I had to pick one it would be worms. I like how they have two flavors on one worm.
H- Hometown: Madtown, aka Madison.
I- Indulgence(s): Where do I start? Chocolate, Rocky Road ice cream, Oreos, homemade cookies, Pizza, McDonalds hamburgers and fries (weird, I know), and if I could drink it without having an effect Diet Coke. Oh how I love that stuff! That is just food, I love TV, hot bubble baths, a good book, shopping, eating out, watching movies and sleeping in.
J- January or July: Well I was born in January, but I am not a fan of cold so I am going with July. Swimming, tanning, bbqs... nothing is better than that.
K- Kids: Heck yeah I do! The cutest little baby girl named AVERY! Oh man I love that little girl! 
L- Life is incomplete without: Michael. Avery. Family. Friends. Chocolate. Chick flicks.
M- Marriage date: February 10, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: Originally 7, but I know have 10. 5 Sisters, 2 brothers, 1 sister-in-law, 2 brother-in-laws. Plus Michael's side. Wow: 4 more brother-in-laws and 4 sister-in-laws. That is 18 total. 
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges. I do love apples but not much can beat a good orange.
P- Phobias or Fears: Toes (gag), not being a good enough mom/wife, bad people, not doing everything I can to make it back home.
Q- Quote: Don't worry. Be happy.
R- Reason to Smile: My cute little baby. Michael coming home. Michael not having homework!
T- Tag: Anyone who reads this.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have one hand.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love steak. Chicken is good. Pork is alright.
W- Worst Habit: I get annoyed really easily.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Had both, ultrasounds win because it was the first time I saw my little baby and it was so amazing. 
Y- Your Favorite Food: Papa john's hawaiian pizza
Z- Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

Lisha said...

What a fun tag!

Lacey Freeman said...

For some reason I don't think that you having one hand is an unknown fact...but maybe so?

Fun post though!