Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Little O' Cutie

is also known as little o' poopie.
Today we decided to head to Old Navy to check out the 40% off sale. I was super excited and invited my friend Deidre and her little boy Cayman to come. So we headed off. When we got to Old Navy we found out that both are babies were pretty ripe. Avery has this thing that if she is in the car for more than 10 minutes she does a huge blow out poop. Without fail. I should have remembered this from our episode on our way to Grandma's house on Sunday, but didn't and forgot to pack extra clothes. So we decide to go change the little stinkers and Cayman had barely made a mess, whereas Avery had poop up to her shoulders. The runny kind that just gets EVERYWHERE. When I was taking off her onesie some dripped into her hair. Sorry for the gorey details. So I had to buy a new outfit for Avery (oh darn), but everything cute had already been picked over so we settled for cheap. This is where St. Patrick's day had blessed our lives. We paid a little over a dollar for this shirt and we are ever so thankful for its fresh scent.
WHO ME???
HAHA MOM!


GOTCHA!

9 comments:

Lisha said...

Oh my gos, how CUTE is she! I love the dimply legs and the tight braclet. And oh, the poop stories you'll be able to tell in the years to come! Gotta love it!

Kim said...

Those are the cutest faces I have ever seen! Wow. You sure made a cute kid. You should have more. The world needs more pretty people.

Dawn, said...

I just love photos of Avery! I feel I already know her little personality and I haven't even met her.

Lacey Freeman said...

Hahahaha. I love it. Chase never really was bad about the blowouts thank goodness! Remember the one time mom lifted his butt up to wipe and poop shot all over her pants? HA. Those last two pictures are the best. What a cute smile! =)

Beth said...

Love the poop up to the shoulder blowouts... Addie and I have those about once a day... FUN.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Isn't blowout poop the MOST fun?!?!=)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love her muffin tops!!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

OK you have enough comments...now blog some more!! HAHA!

Debbie said...

haha.. those pictures crack me up! I love the onesie. Taylor used to have some pretty nice blow out poops, too. Did they actually have a changing station in Old Navy? Taylor had a blow out at a restaurant once, and there was no changing station. Luckily, I had a changing pad that I could put her on the floor (and luckily, no one else came in the bathroom while we were there- yuck!). Once I got her cleaned up, she started pooping AGAIN! Also, one time we were in town, and she spit up all over herself, so I changed her clothes. Then, we went to go see Jared at work, and she pooped all over herself. Well, I didn't have another change of clothes, so I had to put the spit up clothes back on.. yes, I'm sure you will have many more poop stories in the future! haha