Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miss Cutie-Patootie

Not much has been happening at the Adams' home. Michael is busy with school and work. Avery is busy being cute and working on new tricks. I am busy doting on my baby and my hunny, trying to make sure that they are happy and healthy and most importantly, fed. I think that I am slowly getting sick. My ears have been bothering me but I am hoping that is all that happens. Avery has been a little fussy today and feeling a bit warm, but I think I am being a little paranoid. I hope that she is just having an off day. But since we have no cool stories I decided to show off a couple pictures of sweet Avery.

This is Avery with Dr. Judd. We didn't get a birth picture with Judd at the hospital so this is at my 6 week check up.This is after a walk one day, it was starting to get a little warm...

Here is another cute one with her sunglasses.It just cracks me up.

This is Avery and the girlfriends, we were out for Brittney's birthday. FUN FUN!
(Carly, Avery, Brittney, Laney, Kim)

Avery helping Dad do his homework.

So good at holding her head up! Look at those cute cheeks just hanging!

Sweet Avery in one of our favorite blankets from Lauren. I just love this little girl and her soft skin!
She is our little cutie-patootie and is so fun to have around. Michael and I just can't get over her. We just stare at her and wonder how something so perfect came from us!

10 comments:

taylor and laney said...

my goodness i look wide in that picture!

Carly A said...

Laney you are pregnant.

Lisha said...

She is a cutie patootie! Oh, how I want to squish those cheeks...

Brandon and Erica said...

hey Carly!I just found your blog from Lindsi's! Hope you're doing well.
Your little girl is adorable!!
Tell Mike/Jaris/Susannah, etc. hi :-)

Cari said...

I love the sunglasses pic. She is going to love you for those later!

danakat said...

Those sunglasses, that hair band, those cheekies, and that pacifier...! Cutest thing ever! (except for my little man, but that can't be helped)

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Carly....i need your email address...i'm taking my blog private and want to invite you in....

thx! C

MCA said...

carlyhaynie@gmail.com

Beth said...

Sweet baby! I love the picture of her wrapped up in your sweater! I so want to meet her. We got your birth announcement today...CUTE!

Debbie said...

She's so beautiful! I still look at Taylor in awe. It's going to be so amazing to watch them grow up and become the people that they will be!