Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Charity Ball

My old roommates are such great people and put on this thing called the Charity Ball. Michael and I decided that we would support them by going and try to make up for the not-so-good of people we are. It was fun because everyone dresses up and it is something "fancy" to do in Provo. Here are some pictures...
Ashley and me

My and my hunny
The Provo Library is quite pretty

Getting me some lovin'
The only way I can get my hair to curl is to put it in rollers the night before. Well I kind of had a problem doing it by myself so my sweet hubby rolled my hair! How amazing is he! The next day I kept the rollers in ALL day and met my new neighbors with them. Kiara was nice enough to help me get my hair and make up put together last minute and watched little Avery for us. She has some cute pictures of Avery that once she emails me I will post.

6 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Carly, you look so beautiful!!! What a fun evening! =)

Lisha said...

look at how pretty you are... mike got himself a catch!!!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

What a fun evening...you have such a wonderful sister! I kinda like her too! Can't wait to see the pictures. You also have a wonderful husband and I kinda like him also!

Lacey Freeman said...

Fun! I love your dress and your hair looks great!

Lacey Freeman said...

Oh and I wish I was there so I could babysit that little CHUNK...I'm jealous of Kiara! She's getting all the loves!

Lisha said...

I'm ready for a new post!