Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3 Month Bday!

It is hard for me to think that 3 months ago yesterday I was a nervous wreck about to have my baby. But now looking back it wasn't so bad and these past 3 months have been a blast! I have the cutest, chubbiest, most loveable and kissable little girl! I love her! Here are some shots from her 3 month birthday yesterday (it was also her 13week mark!). Mike and I sang to her and she even got a present. Some really cute sunglasses that I got on sale at Gymboree! They are so cute on her and she doesn't seem to mind them!
Pretty Girl
Looking off into the distance...

Big glasses sitting on some big cheekies!

For some reason when I put the glasses on her little tongue pokes out. Too cute!
HAPPY 3 MONTHS AVERY, WE LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! I love the glasses!

Lisha said...

The tongue is fabulous! She is such a doll, and I held Kenadie up to the computer to see her cousin, soon to be best bud. Love you guys!

Cari said...

I don't think she could be any cuter. I know I say this every time I comment but, I love her cheeks!

Happy 3 month B-day, Avery!

danakat said...

I cannot get over those cheeks!
Do you seriously just kiss them all the time?

Beth said...

Love her little sunglasses! I need to get Addie some!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Your baby girl is just the very best....You, Miss Carly, are truly blessed! =)

Lauren Marsh said...

I got the birth announcement finally! I think that they are simply sweet as can be!!! Ms Avery is just a little cutie pie.