Friday, January 25, 2008

My Lovebug!


Avery and I are becoming the best of friends. It is amazing how this little girl has become one of my favorite people to spend time with. We hang out with each other during the day and talk and smile and sometimes laugh. When she goes to sleep I get a little bored, it is nice to get things done, but I always look forward to her waking up. She is such a sweet little girl and lights up every one of my days. I love her with all my heart!Today we took Michael to school and then went and got my hair done. You can't really see it in the picture but it is shoulder length and re-highlighted. I have wanted to grow my hair out for a long time to "mermaid" length and I finally did it! But then I noticed that mermaid length meant hair in Avery's eyes every time she ate and my hair becoming a spit-up rag. It also has been all knotted in her hands and around her fingers. So for both our sakes I decided to get the post-pregnancy haircut. And I like it!
After we got home Avery took a nice LONG nap which allowed me to do some dishes (not having a dishwasher stinks)! I hate doing dishes and they piled up quite fast. So for four hours she slept and I cleaned with the greater portion spent on dishes. We then went to a friend in our ward and saw her little baby. He was so little and cute! We then headed home and Avery went down for a nap where she still is now. We are excited for Michael to come home, it is our favorite part of our day!

9 comments:

Beth said...

Love the picture! Our little girls are so pretty! I can't wait to see them together, hopefully in March!!!

Cari said...

I totally chopped my hair after Noah was born. It made life so much easier.

When Daddy comes home is our favorite time of day here at the Hozian house too!

Lacey Freeman said...

I love you hair from what I can see. Way cute. And she is so beautiful...she is getting so big! So you totally better come in March...we can go take pictures with all the cousins in Mooresville...ahh my dream!

mrbob said...

Carly she is just as pretty and sweet as her Momma. Its so wonderful to see you & your beautiful family. We really miss seeing all the Haynie's...pretty quiet in the neighborhood. Atleast modern technology makes the distance between friends and family a little less painful. ;) May God Bless you and your family and keep you all safe.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Love your hair. It is much easier I bet!

taylor and laney said...

from what i can see, I quite like your haircut, and it is much easier! At times I miss my long hair and then I remember how much faster I get ready in the morning.

Debbie said...

Your hair looks great! It took me a few months after Taylor was born before I got up the courage to cut my hair-- 13 inches! Unfortunately, since my hair is so thick, I can't wear it very short, so it ends up being pulled back most of the time.

Lacey Freeman said...

OH MY GOSH! POST NEW PICTURES!

Carly A said...

I would but Kiara has my computer and has had it for a week and it has all my pictures.... soon dear, soon.