Monday, December 3, 2007

Prego no mo...




TOday was my last day pregnant with little Avery. I have mixed emotions. I seriously have been a basket case today. She totally dropped more today. I feel like she is right between my legs. Needless to say, I have walked the absolute minimum. My mom just flew in tonight and Michael's parents drove here, so now we are ready to have the baby. We will head to the hospital at 5am tomorrow. Gross.

Here are the reasons I am excited to have Avery:
1. I finally get to see her sweet little face.
2. I get to feel her warm little body.
3. I get to see her and Michael together... the moment I have been waiting for! My two favorite people together and happy!
4. I get to cuddle with her and rub our faces together, she is going to be so soft!
5. NO MORE CANKLES!


Reasons why I want to stay pregnant:
(Listen to Colbie Callait's song 'Capri'... it fits perfectly)
1. I LOVE having her inside of me. She has been the best baby and I have had the best pregnancy, minus cankles.
2. She will no longer be safe inside of me. Things and people can hurt her now, I won't have my protective shield around her 24/7.
3. I love falling asleep with her little wiggles and then waking up and waking her up to start feeling her wiggles again.
4. My stomach will no longer be "cute" but a big BLOB.

There are apparently more reasons to have her than not, so here she comes! We will call and text to get the word out when our little lovebug is here! Woohoo!

5 comments:

Birdie said...

Woohoo! Congratulations early! Don't forget to post pics! Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of ya!

Kim said...

Yeah for Avery! I can't wait to meet her!

Lacey Freeman said...

man, your cankles look as good as mine did! i wish so bad i was there to see that sweet little girl!

Debbie said...

Bless your heart with those cankles!! I was lucky that I didn't have any swelling in my feet.

So, was it still sweet feeling her move around right up until the end? I LOVED it in the beginning, but at the end, it was so painful that I just wanted her out! haha

I hope everything went well and that little Avery is here safe and sound. I am sure she is beautiful and cannot wait to see pictures!

alyssa said...

Hey guys! Congrats! I bet it's a big step, but I bet that it's been such a blessing. Hope to see you guys over the break.

-Jae & Alyssa