Monday, December 31, 2007

Our FIrst Family Christmas

Avery loves her Grandpa Adams. She spent Christmas morning on his lap and that is one of her presents to the side of her! She had a great first Christmas!

Aren't I beautiful and isn't Avery a cute Santa? Michael is our stud!

Christmas loves with Sadie and Isabell.

And with cousin Lauren.
Adams' family first Christmas.

It is crazy to think that last Christmas Michael was in Idaho and I was in Alabama and we were newly engaged! This year we are married with our little baby Avery! What blessings a year can bring!

We had such a good Christmas. Christmas morning it was quiet, Grandma and Grandpa Adams and our little family. We were soon joined by all the cousins so we had a grand ole time.

Aunt Becca bought us this cute first Christmas outfit and it fit Avery perfect! She looked so cute. Lacey, she wore the red sweat suit on Christmas Eve, I just don't have pictures of it but I think Marilyn does. I'll look for them and post them!

We missed my family this year for Christmas. This is my first year not being with them. It was sad, but I am lucky to have such wonderful in-laws who actually have a lot of the same traditions the Haynies have. We had such a wonderful time here but we are looking forward to next year when we will be with my family in Oklahoma!

3 comments:

Lisha said...

It is sad being away from the family for the first time ever! I gotta at least love on Addie and visit with Jarom and Beth, though. Sweet pics of the cousins and Grandpa!

Lacey Freeman said...

you are looking really good! you guys look so cute together...=)

Lauren Marsh said...

Your Christmas tree looks alot like mine!! Funny, huh!