Monday, October 25, 2010

Tiller Days

So the night of October 1st (same day we went to Tanaka) we went to check out Tustin Tiller Days. It is at a school park really close to our house. I'm not one for fairs most of the time (they are so grimey!) but our friends talked us into going to see what Tiller Days was all about. Here's Pierson (minus a shoe) and his two besties, J and A. The babes were pretty good to just hang out in the strollers and watch all the crazy that was going on around them.
Avery rode this roller coaster by herself... she thought it was fun at first but on one of the turns it jerked her around in her seat and she wasn't too happy about it. But the ride went around a couple of times before stopping. She tried to be okay with it the first couple times but the third time it went around she nearly lost it. I wish I could have gotten it on tape because she was trying so hard to smile but just had sheer dread on her face. I tried to take a picture but I was laughing so hard I dropped it. Love you Avery :)
This ride was much better! She got to ride with R and S and it was slow and smooth.

She also liked this ride because it was slow too.

Here's me and P waiting in the face painting line so Ave could get her face all pretty.

And here she is with a pink sunshine. Fits her perfectly.

Here's Ave and R and S with their painted faces and balloons. They really had fun together enjoying all the rides and fun things to do and see. Michael especially loved watching all the interesting people there. Tustin Tiller Days didn't totally win me over but I'm not opposed to going back next year :)






No comments: