Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank You Grandpa Great!

My Grandpa bought himself a new piano and was looking for a home for his old one and when I found that out I asked him to PLEASE pick our home. Both Michael and I had pianos in our homes growing up and wanted that same experience for our kids. I am excited for when Avery can start taking lessons! I was really excited when Grandpa sent me an email saying it was ours. The only problem was how to get it from Spanish Fork, UT to Tustin, CA. Luckily, Kiara and Alan decided to visit and were nice enough to haul it along. We LOVE it! Here we are with it on its first day here! It was a task to turn these two around long enough to take a picture. I LOVE that I can turn it off and that I can turn the volume down on it. It is also the perfect size for our apartment. It looks out our front window.



Michael is probably the most excited for the arrival of the piano. He was looking for music to play on the internet and I am sure has ordered some already. Any suggestions for a guy who took piano lessons way too long ago but wants to pick it back up?

Here is a little video of Avery singing and playing. The poor girl has her mom and dad's voicebox but maybe her fingers will be a little more attuned to playing music :)


THANK YOU GRANDPA GREAT FOR OUR PIANO! WE LOVE IT AND IT IS PERFECT IN ITS NEW HOME!

2 comments:

Lisha said...

This makes me happy!!!

Unknown said...

She is adorable!