Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Turkeys

We went Michael's Aunt Marcia's house for Thanksgiving. She only lives about 45 minutes northeast (?) of us. She is the sweetest lady and has such a fun family. I forgot my camera (of course) but Aunt Marcia was nice enough to take picturse of us when Santa (yes, Santa on Thanksgiving) visited. She even bought Avery and Pierson the cutest little pj's. It was a great Thanksgiving!
Avery did really well on Santa's lap (she was even the first one). She held it all together until Mike walked up to get her and she had a strained smile... I guess she could only hold the fear in for so long, but she did smile for this picture. Right after she broke down. Sweet girl.
Here is little P and Santa and me. I told him I wanted a new sewing machine and to go to Utah... maybe I'll get one of those :)

By the time the we got home the kids had had it. No naps (yikes!) and a short snooze on our way home did not put kids in happy moods, especially when we tell an almost 2 year old she has to go to bed. I love Michael's face.

Pierson was HUNGRY. Why do mom and dad always take pictures when he's sleepy and/or hungry? What turkeys!




8 comments:

Lisha said...

I love that you guys took crying pictues with them, because heaven knows if we're not actually crying, we sure want to!

Beth said...

LOL! I love the pictures! Addie said "the baby's sad" in a sad voice, haha.

Ashley Terry said...

Mike and Avery look so much alike in that picture where they're both 'crying.' hahaha. What cuties.

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

yeah for Utah! we miss you guys. Ok, so we are moving to Virginia in February, so we will definitely be out to see you after the New Year!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

yeah for Utah! we miss you guys. Ok, so we are moving to Virginia in February, so we will definitely be out to see you after the New Year!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

yeah for Utah! we miss you guys. Ok, so we are moving to Virginia in February, so we will definitely be out to see you after the New Year!

sam and brittney said...

I am so excited to see you guys over Christmas break! Where did you get Pierson's shoes? They are too cute!

Kim said...

I love the crying pictures! So hilarious!