Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Eye Candy...

Morning smiles!

Avery is such a good mommy to her baby named Abby. She LOVES Abby.


What a shot! No idea what she is doing but I got it on camera :)


Oh man I love this crazy little girl.


I think this was his 7 week birthday. He is such a good baby.


Sweet smiles!


Avery loves to hold Pierson and everytime she asks me to take a picture... silly.


Avery put on my sunglasses to "weed" her thank you note from Alexis...


8 weeks old!

He better love his mommy because his mommy loves him!


5 comments:

Lisha said...

He's so big!

Beth said...

He's is getting big! Addie saw the picture of Avery with shoes on in the house and she said "uh oh!! Shoes!!!" HAHA. I guess she knows she's not supposed to wear them in our house. I love happy morning babies. I always know if Addie is really ready to get up for the day if she is happy. If she wakes up whiney, it's back to sleep for her (if I can get her there).

Ashley Terry said...

I love his smile! He's so cute. I just want to squeeze him and give him loves. I'm obsessed with those pictures of Avery being a little mommy! I especially love the front carrier one. She's getting so old!!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

What a chunk!! Pierson looks so much like a Brimhall baby! I love it!

Abby baby doll...how cute. I wonder if it has anything to do with aunt abby?

Unknown said...

Your life looks so complete! I am so happy for you. I have been feeling pretty good. Lately, I haven't been sleeping as good but other than that I am doing Great! I started Yoga yesterday and it is amazing. And don't worry I will keep you posted with baby Jackson. I love reading your posts!!! Keep them coming. Miss you tons!