Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Boo! He looks like he has been scared... Avery is probably in his sight... jk... he loves her.
Here is Michael and the kids before our neighborhood party last week.



Up close shot:



And here is there look-a-likes. Aunt CHia loves her babies too much and bought them a Mickey and Minnie because "they live by Disneyland and they need it."


Here is our cute little Mickey Mouse!


And our really cute Minnie Mouse!


Michael and I dressed up as John and Kate for our neighborhood party. Nope... I didn't but the Kate wig.


Here is some of the group we went trick or treating with. One of our friends dressed up as a gorilla and freaked Avery out the whole night. Michael had to hold her or she would flip out. By the end of the night we did soften her up a bit and she gave the scary gorilla a high five... while Dad was still holding her. In her defense the gorilla was pretty freaky looking and if I was as little as her I would be scared too.



Here is Avery's loot after trunk or treating and trick or treating... I must say I am excited about all those peanut m&ms!


And here is us today. Avery was so excited to hold her brother for the picture. Believe it or not seconds before (and after) this picture she was throwing a fit.



Here is me and the little guy... giving those chub cheeks the smooches they deserve.



We are all still doing great. In fact, tonight we had both kids fast asleep by 9... I'm hoping we've broken Pierson's 9pm-12am wakeful period... we'll see. Well baby boy just started crying... hope you guys enjoyed Halloween as much as we did!

13 comments:

danakat said...

What crazy cute kids you have! I love the Minnie shoes! Fantastic. :)

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! we should have come trick or treating with you, what were we thinking!?!?!

lynette brimhall said...

This was the next best thing of being with you. Thanks soooo much for your blogs. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes and the little mouse noses.

sam and brittney said...

Love the costumes, especially your Jon and Kate ones. You did the hair soo perfect! Nice ice, Mike!

Steph and David said...

I am dying your kids are so cute! Mickey and Minnie is such a cute idea; and Jon and Kate is so awesome. How creative!

Lace said...

haha, I love yours and Mike's costumes. And your kids are DARLING! :) I miss you guys and I am still totally planning on coming out this spring break!

PS-baby p is so sweet! I think he looks like you did when you were little! :)

Beth said...

Loved their costumes!!! Did you make them? So creative!

Laney said...

those are really cute costumes, and that one of avery is adorable! I can't believe how much your little guy looks like mike.

Lisha said...

Love the costumes, they are adorable! Their little noses are cute. And, I was wondering why in the world Mike had stick-on earrings on. Haha. Your spikey hair in the back is brilliant. Miss you so much, miss those babies, and miss those friends of yours.

Julia Mar said...

BEAUTIFUL family. So glad I found your blog!!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Okay Baby P looks different but I can still tell that he is one of yours or should I say one of ours! He looks just like he is one of my babies...probably mostly like Jarom.

The costumes are great! I love them! They are so cute. Sound like you had a fun Halloween.

I miss my babies! Tell everyone hi!

Anjuli said...

car you make such a perfect kate face!! i can't wait til you guys have 8 kids...haha.

oh and piers and ave are the cutest mice ever.