Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reason 4:

THE BEACH!
Whenever we go swimming I never bring my camera so here is cute little swim suit Avery.Avery LOVES the sand. She rolls in it, digs her toes in it, scoops it up, eats it (nasty!), and just plays like crazy in it.
Here is Avery and Michael waiting for a wave to come. Avery's favorite game is to run from the waves as they come up. She giggles and giggles, and I love it.
She also loves it when the waves hit her legs... not as much when they hit her face.
Here is Avery and Michael chasing the birds... another favorite at the beach. We really love living so close to it because whenever we are bored we have somewhere free and fun to go! Come visit!

3 comments:

sam and brittney said...

I want to come visit! I wish we lived my the beach too! I agree that living by the beach always gives you something to do! And kids and adults both love it!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Your brothers and sisters are so very jealous!

Avery is reminding me of Alisha at that age...

Beth said...

I am so jealous! Maybe I can talk Jarom into taking a fall vacation out to CA... :)

Avery looks so stinking cute in her bathing suit! Where did you find that cuteness!

Addie loved the beach too, I was all geared up for her to eat sand, but she never did, she just liked to pile it on everybody.