Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reason 2:

I take naps. When given the choice between blogging and napping I choose napping. I definitely don't look as cute as this little girl but I bet I feel as good. Isn't she just so sweet. I always just want to climb into her crib next to her and snuggle up close, but we all know this peacefulness wouldn't last if I did that.
My rule: when Avery is asleep either indulge in some tv watching, sewing, cleaning (not such an indulgence), or SLEEP. Sleep usually is the winner.

6 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

Ha ha! So cute! I totally take naps and I'm not even prego. Sleeping is wonderful!

Lisha said...

I still indulge in naps with the little ones a lot of times, and I'm not even pregnant!

Dawn, said...

You are a brilliant mommy! I didn't learn to nap when the babe was napping until Ty. Now that I have to leave the house at 5:55am to get Savannah to seminary... I bet I go back to the good ole naps!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love that she is hugging her bear or bunny or whatever it is. Such a sweetie.

I love when you blog...but if you are tired especially when you are pregnant it just doesn't work!

rachel & gabe said...

i love her little foot sticking out the side!

Unknown said...

She is precious! Just wait till you have two....good luck finding time for yourself! I wish you were closer so we could hang out!