Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A New Year


We have had a great new year so far. We haven't done anything too exciting but we did have my birthday yesterday and it was wonderful. Lindsi came in town on Friday night, we went to Simply FOndue on Saturday with Russ, Katie, Kari, and Rob (sans kids). Yesterday Michael had the day off of work and he kept the kids so I could go out to lunch with Lindsi and Katie. Then we dropped Lindsi off at the airport and later went to Lucille's BBQ for dinner with Rob and Kari. It was delicious... here is the only picture we (Kari) took on my birthday. THANKS everybody it was a great 27th birthday!

2 comments:

MamaT said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like you had a great time. I love the updates. Hope you are all doing well!

Marilyn said...

Wow, after 4 months of checking, I was finally rewarded. Thanks for posting.