Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This is what happens...

When you clean your house by 9am.
When you try and study your scriptures.
When your kids are surprisingly quiet and getting along.
When you have a boy.




I wish you could see all the swiffer wet jet fluid all over my floor... and my 50lb bag of flour. Thank you son. He also ripped open that box of Lucky Charms and the bag. His sister would have never done that :)

I tried to get a picture of the thread that was laced throughout my living room but you couldn't see it. You couldn't walk with out getting tangled in yards and yards of all my thread. Thank you sissy.

I guess you can't be on top of it all.... even when you thought you were doing a darn good job of it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It happens! One night Brian was grilling and I was finishing preparing the rest of dinner and we had the back door open so Jackson could come in and out and play between the backyard and inside. Well, I saw Jackson bring something in out of the corner of my eye and I walked into out living room to find a pile of dog poop on my coffee table!! S*** Happens, LITERALLY! I laugh about it now but at the time I was horrified. oh the sweet moments in life. ;)

Dawn, said...

and do you wanna hear the rest of the story... boys never quite grow out of the 'mess making' talents they are born with. Nope. For Christian, the simple act of making a peanut butter sandwich involves destroying every known surface in the kitchen. And YES... I make him clean it up, but... well... a boys' sense of what is clean and mine are always quite differing ;)

sam and brittney said...

Boys are such stinkers!

Unknown said...

Way to go Peirson!! You are paying your mom back for all the times she did this to me!!! Go Peirs Go!!