Saturday, February 12, 2011

My kids...

Wear flip-flops!

If you know Michael then you know he can't stand things between his toes. Actually he can't stand anything between anyone's toes.

If you know me then you know my favorite pair of shoes is flip-flops. There is nothing better than flip-flopping it around town.

So I have been nervous that my kids would turn out like Michael (in the shoe wearing category). I bought flip-flops for Avery last year and she told me that they felt yucky. But she saw some at Old Navy the other day and decided that she wanted to try them. We got Pierson a pair too and they both love them. YAY for the easiest pair of shoes to put on (and for Pierson, take off).

4 comments:

sam and brittney said...

Yay for your kids not having a weird nothing-between-their-toes thing!! Flip flops are the cutest on little kids!

Lisha said...

At least they're easy to put BACK on, the hundred times you have to do it!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

What would we do w/o flip-flops! They are the reason I love summer...

lynette brimhall said...

Thank you Mrs. Adams...it is sooo good to see you again (even w/o makeup). I love the last picture of 'Mary and Joseph' Save it..it will be a perfect Christmas card picture for next year.