Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shout Out

to my main man.
Hey you! Yes you handsome man in the RailPros shirt with brown pants on. Sitting in your office hard at work (well kind of... you are looking at this blog) Thanks for cleanin the kitchen after dinner (even mopping!) and vacuuming the living room.
Those chores were on my to do list all day but I never got to them and it made me feel like this: But then you came home and thanked me for dinner and told me how good it was and then cleaned the kitchen, mopped the floor, picked up the living room and vacuumed it. Husbands seriously don't get better than you. This is how you make me feel:
I wish I were there with you right now to give you this fishy-lipped kiss. I love you so very much I can't even tell you. You make me happy in every way. Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face.

Thanks again babe. I love you.

pictures courtesy of Avery

4 comments:

sam and brittney said...

Car, you are cute! Mike, can you teach Sam how to mop the floor? Miss you guys! Are you going out of town for Christmas? We are going to be in CA from the day after Christmas until the 1st. If you are home we must get together.

kaitlan said...

You are such a good mom for letting Avery take silly pictures of you. Being silly with your kids is the best. So is showing them how much you love their daddy. Oh, and I think Avery does a great job!And way to go you on all the fun posts!

Jana said...

best husband award goes to Mike! Also, best photographer award goes to Avery. you're centered and everything :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love Mike!