Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Helper

This little boy must have sensed my stress when he went down for his nap because he was kind enough to wake up early from his nap, find the papertowels in the corner and unravel them to clean the floor. I mean look at all the floor he covered... what a sweet boy. I dont think one papertowel on that roll was spared.
And to think I was planning of doing it all by myself for a couple of hours when I had this cute smiley boy to help me.
"Who me?"

And for a little eye candy, here is big sis dressed up like a princess.
I couldn't decide which pose I liked better so both it is!
I really love my two babes and their craziness. They make my life so interesting.


5 comments:

Lisha said...

Help from little people is always so (can't think of a better word) helpful! Lucky you. At least he's cute!

Beth said...

He's so cute and pleased with himself!!! Addie did the same thing with baby wipes... emptied a tub all over the place. Such sweet little helpers... lol! And how precious is Ave?! I love the 2nd pose! What a princess!

kaitlan said...

Conner unravels ALL the toilet paper so I had to take it off the holder and put it out of reach! Silly Babies!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Love the pink princess shoes Avery!! Baby P keep up the good work with helping mama!!

Lauren Marsh said...

I love your kids! They are so stinkin cute! Pierson is a little booger and Avery, well, what can ya say!? They are both so cute and I want to give them hugs, but I can't so you'll have to for me!:)