Tuesday, September 7, 2010

11 Months!

My cutest baby boy who loves his mom so much (can't you tell) is 11 months old! That means only one more month until you are 1 year old. I'm holding back the tears as I type this!

Pierson I cannot keep you out of the bathrooms. I try and keep the door shut but with a big sissy it doesn't always happen. You've played in the toilet (only once so far and it was clean water... phew!), taken many items out of the trashcan, unrolled your fair share of toilet paper, and terrorized your sis while going to the bathroom. And yes, that is toilet paper in your mouth. But at least it was clean off the roll and not from the garbage can :)

When you wake up from sleeping you hold nothing back. You are like 0 to 60 in a second. Peacefully sleeping to screaming and crying on the top of your lungs. I guess you don't like being in your bed except to sleep. Just look at your alligator tears. Someone would probably think you were put through a wringer, but little do they know that you just woke up from a peaceful sleep.
You are quite the picky eater. Sometimes you will eat great and then the next day you won't eat anything. You like to feed yourself. If I put something in your mouth you will take it out, examine it and decide if it goes to the floor or back inside to your belly. When you get done eating you will swipe everything left on your tray to the floor. I can't keep it clean. Thanks for that :) Just know when you are older and I assign you to sweep and mop the kitchen floor a lot I am getting you back.

Pierson you are a little waterboy! You love love love the bath. It doesn't matter what else is going on, once you hit the water you are all smiles. Very rarely do you just sit in the bath. You are usually standing up and slipping and standing up and slipping. Good thing you have such a cushioned behind!
You have decided that a good way to carry toys or other objects of interest while crawling or walking is in your mouth. It can fall out 600 times and you will still put it back in and go as far as you can until it drops. It is pretty funny to watch. Look at all your drool!

You have soft skin that is fun to zerbert. Even though you are a chub and a half, you are starting to thin out. It makes me a little sad because I know that it means you are getting older. I just hope your cheeks stay with you so I can pinch and kiss them always.

You, my little boy, are so cuddly. Dad and I always talk about how great it is when you will just lay their and cuddle us in the mornings. Or when I put you down for a nap I can just rock you and you'll keep your head on my shoulder and just cuddle (most of the time). I love it.

You definitely think you are bigger than you really are. You climb on everything and then think you need to stand up as well. I am glad that you are still in one piece. Please stay that way and stop trying to do cool tricks.
....I accidently erased a picture.... Hopefully I can get it back on here.....

Do you see what I mean? You climb on everything. You must be a boy!


But a very cute boy who does very cute things that make your mom love you even more than she already did.

And last but not least, let's talk about your teeth. You have two on bottom and three on top... but you are missing you right middle tooth... and you don't like it when I try and show off your missing tooth.

But luckily Dad was there to take a shot while I got you to smile a big cheeky cheesy smile. I mean I hope your missing tooth decides to come or you're gonna be a silly boy!
I love you Pierson Michael! You are such a joy to have around. You make us all smile and giggle daily.
Words (if you can call them that): Mama, Dada, daaa (with your tongue left out of you mouth for a while)= ball

9 comments:

Beth said...

I can't believe he'll be a year next month! Time has flown! He is such a cutie, we love him to pieces!

Lisha said...

I love that you wrote this to Pierson! Made me smile more than once, and he's already looking so muhc bigger from the summer. Sad.

Mary Dawn said...

ahhh i love pierson. he is so cute. and you are so cute car :)

mattyanddeidre said...

You have such a cute little boy. I want to meet him. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Time really flies! I can't believe he is turning one. I am slowly but quickly approaching that with Jackson. I loved reading all his silly stories! Pierson is one of a kind! Love you all!!! :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

So good to write things that you know about your baby...because when they are 25 you would have forgotten all these cute things that describe Baby P so well! Love it!!

kaitlan said...

I loved reading this and thinking to myself "Conner does that too." They are such boys! All of the darling pictures made me smile. Baby boys sure are a handful, but they sure are wonderful!

Anjuli said...

oh i LOVE this boy. i wish he would never grow up, but he is going to be a STUD when he does :) should i come out for his first birthday...?

Carly A said...

Anj- is that even a real question? I hope your ticket is already bought.