Friday, June 11, 2010

My Big Baby Boy

Can anyone tell me how this little babe of mine is already 8 months old? I mean really, where did the time go? Please slow down life... I love it too much right now and I don't want it to change! Pierson is the sweetest baby boy there ever was (not bias one bit). I could just snuggle and kiss and cuddle and nuzzle and love on this boy all day long... and he would let me :) This picture is at the beginning of May (7 mos)
We did a lot of swimming at the beginning of May. This was P's first time in the pool. It was still a bit chilly so at first he whined a bit but got used to it pretty fast. He got to ride home in his car in the nude because he pooed in his swim diaper and I didn't have an extra. Pierson loved it! Look at that chunk of a bum. I'm super embarrassing right!?!
This was P on his 7 month bday. We got back from Disneyland late but were hungry and so we had some mac-n-tomatoe juice and P tried it for the first time. And he loved it. Sign that he is a true Adams. Avery tried it for the first time on her 7 month bday too... I guess it'll be our little family tradition.
This little boy is a mover! He rolls, scoots, climbs, rocks back and forth then lunges, and anything else he can to get from one place to the next. Changing his diaper now makes me break out in a sweat. He is all over the place! He is also quite good at yoga... despite those tree trunk legs :)

Pierson loves his mom, and dad, and sister. He gets sooo excited when he sees one of us and will start kicking his legs and flapping his arms and flashing his biggest smile with his cute little teeth poking through. If you want to win over this little boy play a game of peek-a-boo (geek-a-boo as Avery calls it). He thinks it is the best thing in the world.

Pierson loves playing with his friends outside. I left the door open the other day and I found P halfway out the door smiling at his friends. He just loves being around all the fun :)

P LOVES his binky. When he goes to sleep he rubs his binky while sucking it. When he wakes up he shoves his finger inside it as pictured above. He seriously loves it.

Pierson has the softest skin and is so darn chubby. Look at that belly hanging over. Don't you just want to give him a big ole zerbert? He'd giggle if you did. And then you'd have to do it again and again because his laughs are just so cute.

6 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

He is a cutie pie. Your kids are so darn cute!

Lisha said...

It's a GOOD thing you guys are cmoing in just a few days, I don't know if I could stand not lovin' on your two kids any longer after this post. They are seriously some of the most beautiful kids! And P putting his finger in the passie, way too cute. I love it! Too bad I had to cut up all our passies, I had a few I could have passed down! :)

Beth said...

I'm glad I finally get to meet sweet little Pierson this next week!!! He is so cute!!! And I can't wait to see Avery, Addie, and Kena play!

kaitlan said...

I know what you mean about changing Piersons diaper. Conner is the same way. He always hated getting it changed and now he can wiggle and roll over so I have to roll him back. UGH. It is a struggle! You've got adorable babies. Love those big blue eyes.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I can't wait to squeeze him!