Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sundays in 2010

My mom made a goal this year to take a picture of the family every Sunday so I decided that I would try to as well. I haven't been super great at it but I have taken quite a few. I just forget to post them. So here is pictures of our family from this past Sunday to the very first Sunday of January. Mike and Pierson were the only ones captured this past Sunday. I think Avery was asleep by this point. aren't they both so handsome. Man I love those boys!

Here is the babes the week before. I love Avery's headband she made in nursery. Those flowers are still alive: aren't you proud?!

I just love this picture. These two seriously love each other so much. They both giggle when they hear each other come into a room and love giving loves to one another. It makes me so happy to see them together.


I think Pierson's pants look dorky in this picture but he looked so cute that day! This was taken later in the night so we are all looking a little scraggly.


Only Pierson and I made this picture because we were in UTAH! Poor Ave and Dad stayed back home. It was pretty cold that day, it was the first Sunday in March.


A wonderful picture taken by Avery. If I leave the camera out even for a millisecond she is begging for it and taking shots left and right. Surprisingly, this one isn't too bad.

Here's me and my baby girl! I just think she is so darn cute and her personality makes her even cuter.
Here's P and I on the same Sunday. He was looking mighty handsome right before his nap time!

This was Valentine's day. We had a romantic dinner with the missionaries over and everything, jk! Pierson barely fit in his blazer. There was barely room for movement in there. Avery looks as beautiful as always!


This was the week before. Can you tell Avery is scared of falling and Pierson is none the wiser? Cute babies!

Nap time was desperately needed in this picture but I atleast got it, right?


This picture was taken sometime in January, I think towards the end. Look how much looser the khakis are on Pierson compared to the earlier shots :) He is one growing boy!

And here is the first week in January at Pierson's blessing. I didn't do too bad so far. Maybe in April I will take a picture of every Sunday... MAYBE.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Fun! I loved seeing all the pictures! And now I don't feel AS bad about not even blogging February yet. ;) Can you believe how big our little girls have gotten???

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Oh Carly! Your family is so beautiful! Little Miss Avery is such a doll...a Little Carly! Hope you guys have a wonderful Easter!!!

sam and brittney said...

Avery and Peirson are such cuties! Our babies are growing up too fast!

Katie McCheco said...

Carly! your family is so adorable. so glad i get to keep up with you on here. :) keep those sunday pictures coming!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

You will have to keep this up! I love to see these kids! Pierson is growing so so fast! He is definitely a Haynie baby!

Lacey Freeman said...

I love seeing P in all of D's old clothes! :) Cute kids. and mom and dad.

Lauren Marsh said...

OMGoodness! They are too cute and sweet! I can definitely tell they love eachother! and somebody (um Ave) looks just like their Mommy!

kaitlan said...

Those are two adorable little cherubs you have Carly. Great Pictures!