Thursday, April 8, 2010

A day in the life of...

a 6 month old! Pierson eats a delicious breakfast of peaches and oatmeal that he throws up all over mom. Maybe it wasn't so delicious... Then you get so messy that you have to take a bath while Mom cleans up breakfast.
Then you get dressed and look super cute so mom will give you tons of kisses and attention, sometimes too much :)
Then after taking a wonderful nap you go and play with your besties and talk about your crazy moms.
Then mom gets too wrapped up in the day to take pictures of much else... whoops.
Pierson is a big healthy baby! The doc was impressed with his size, as are most people :) I mean look at those knees and thighs!
Pierson has totally found his voice these past couple days. He has always babbled and talked but lately he has been talking louder and yelling at points. He will screech in excitement too. It is pretty funny.
Pierson can roll both ways now and soon I am sure he will be making his way all over the floor. He still is toothless. He still doesn't sleep all the way through the night... but he does take good naps.
Pierson is such a happy baby. The kid is so mellow and will just hang out most of the time. If you give him attention he will smile and coo and even screech at you. He is just so darn cute and happy and we love him to pieces!

8 comments:

Lisha said...

So fun to see all the babies of the neighborhood! I would love to see them all again! P is so cute, I can hardly stand we live so far away and I can't smoosh (oops, I mean love) him.

lynette brimhall said...

He is adorable! Keep up the good work...I love pictures. I hope you are still planning on seeing us this summer?????

Beth said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe I STILL haven't met him yet. Sad! :( Can't wait for you to get here though!

Steph and David said...

I love his outfit!!! I can't believe he is 6 months old! He is adorable.

Unknown said...

It is amazing how fast they grow up! I hope it all works out and you end up in Madison the same time I am there and our two little men can meet each other! I am sure it will be best friend love at first sight like it was for us!!! Miss You Tons!

Lacey Freeman said...

he is so chubby i love it. he is like popping at the seams everywhere. im jealous. miss you guys!

Kim said...

I love love love his chubby legs. They are so cute. Miss you!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

He looks like Scott in these pictures!!