Thursday, September 17, 2009

Reason 8:

The belly.
It's big and in the way and I am SO uncomfortable. I can't sit for too long and especially over a hot computer. We went on a hike about two weeks ago and it was through a neighborhood but it was aa dirt path and there weren't always houses around. Look at this view! I found a cute Alabama house with a front porch and it had somewhat Utah views. It is my California dreamhouse... only 2 million dollars to go.
Here is a picture of AVe and Mike on the hike. Avery loves to go on walks and is so quite the whole time. We started on the hike and it went quite a ways and we finally got off the path and cut up a road and made it back to our car before it was too dark. It was a fun hike that we will probably do again (when we are trying to get this baby out).

6 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

You are so dang cute and so is your belly. Just think, less than a month (right?) Then you'll be back to skinny-minny again. You look great!

Lisha said...

Gosh, I wish I was that cute pregnant!

Kim said...

Carly you look so cute! Avery is getting so big! I'm excited for you to have the next little one.

Beth said...

Less than a month? You look great!!!

sam and brittney said...

Cute, cute, cute is all I have to say of that belly of yours! I feel for you. The last month is pretty aweful. I always couldn't sleep and was so dang hot!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Love the belly picture...Avery and Mike are cute too! I love walks, hikes! Wished I could have gone with you...