Monday, April 13, 2009

Favorite Things:

Avery: Dandelions. She will see one and freak out until it is in her hand. We have quite a few patches of them right outside our apartment and I think I pick all available flowers but the next time we walk out the door there is more. I am glad I am not the one fighting the weeds, and I'm glad they make Avery so happy.

Carly: Warm, sunny 65 degree weather days. Perfect weather to be outside, not too hot and definitely not too cold.

Michael: Snow expected this late in the season (much to my dismay). He gets to use his last ski pass and have some fresh snow. I will be at home crying because of the frigid cold when it should still be warm and 65. Stop teasing me weather!

3 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

i feel ya on the weather! so annoying! chase absolutely loves dandelions too...he freaks whenever he sees them. i am so ready for pretty warm weather!

Lisha said...

What?!! A husband and wife don't agree on soemthing?!! Haha. I love the things you share about Avery. I need to take more time and do the same.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I HATE snow in April...it should be against the law!

Avery is the cutest! Got to love her!