Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm trying to come back...


I have been a terrible blogger for over a month and I still don't really feel like blogging but I know I should. Little miss Avery is just too cute not to write about. :) So I have about a million pictures below so I am sorry, but it is a little catch up. Above is Avery and me rocking out to some music. Ave loves the ipod.

Here is Avery extremely ready for a nap... we just need a diaper change first.

Avery loves animals, especially puppies so Michael and I took her to a pet shop and they had cute little pups. Avery loved it!

Maybe one day we will be able to talk Michael into getting a dog. I guess Avery was done taking pictures by this point!
So it sounds a little extreme but Avery seriously loves dogs and when she is sad she will sit on her dad's lap and they will watch the trailer for Marley and Me and she loved it. So Michael, Kiara, and I took her to see Marley and Me at the theater. It was a long movie, but the first 30 minutes Avery loved it. Good thing we were the only ones in the theater.

Avery LOVES her pretties. She is so funny and will find her bows and want them all in her hair. So this is Avery bowed out and she couldn't be happier.
Here is another view.
So it still snows here in Utah, though this picture was taken at the beginning of February. Avery loves going on walks and really loves her stroller. She gets so excited to when she sees the stroller.
Playing in the snow is not much fun when you don't have great snow gear. Socks aren't the best gloves and it is no fun when the snow gets up your pants.

We tried to build a snow man but the snow was too dry so we settled on Avery making a snow angel... cute, huh.

Avery found my make up bag and I caught her putting my bronzer on. It was so funny.

Avery taking a break after helping with loading the dishwasher.

Avery and Daddy looking at puppies.

Sticky sticky Avery after waffles. For some reason all food gets put in her hair now... yum.

So this kind of catches up on our pictures but here is a catch up on Avery's highlights. Since the last time I posted she has started walking! Yay! It has been about a month or so and at first she would would walk door frame to door frame then to the next wall, but soon after she was teetering everywhere with no crawling at all. I love watching her walk around, it is so cute!

Avery talks quite a bit. Most of the time there is no telling what she is saying but whatever it is it's important. She will look at you intently and talk talk talk. Some of her new words are banana (nana), meow, diaper, cracker, and that is all the new ones I can think of.

She can point out animals, can tell you where her hair, ears, eyes, nose, chubby cheeks (she grabs them and pinches them with her whole hand), hands, bellybutton, and toes are. She can throw things in the trash if you ask her (and probably when we don't, I should probably check it more or we might be losing some things), today I asked her to go get my phone that she had taken into her roo, and she went back to her room and grabbed in and brought it to me.

Well I feel like I have been blogging forever and don't want to bore you or burn myself out the first time back. I am hoping to be better so look for future posts!

4 comments:

Dawn, said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I've missed you. So very cruel to keep the cuteness away from the rest of us, grin. Hope to see some Haynie cuteness this week while they are visiting Alisha for springbreak, hope, hope!

Beth said...

Finally!! ;) Love all of the pictures! Addie wasn't too fond of the tiny bit of snow we got either.

Lisha said...

I love the pic on Ave ready for a nap. And I had another comment, but I forgot it, so I'm going to go back and read it again so I can remember what I wanted to say.

Lisha said...

Oh, nothing exciting, just that we get hairdos like Ave's waffle-do every meal, too. Great fun. Ha.